Aller au contenu

Resident Englais marrier a une francaise

L&M and half

Messages recommandés

hello all,

I have some few questions about immigration to Canada and would like to have some info about it.

I'm a British resident here and me and my wife are having this discussion to move away from UK as life is getting tougher and tougher.

My wife is a French national and she came to live with me 5 years ago, and me I'm a UK resident since 2 years now. I was here illegally for a while and can't justify my presence here. will this be an issue for my dossier?

also I wonder how long will it take to get all this sorted?

• Habitués

I was here illegally for a while and can't justify my presence here. will this be an issue for my dossier?

Yes, I am afraid it will :( !

Thanks for your quick answer, could you please tell me where did you see these lines? I want to have a look at this if you have any links?

cheers,

I was here illegally for a while and can't justify my presence here. will this be an issue for my dossier?

Yes, I am afraid it will :( !

• Habitués

[Hi,

As your wife is french and to match with the rules here, it will be nice if she could translate your message for the non english speakers.

Or maybe, you are able to make it yourself.

For now, I'm moving your thread into the Canada section, coz here you're in the Quebec one.]

• 3 months later...

John hello

any idea why have you moved it into the Canadian Forum? what is a non French speaker come in here and asks for some informations in English? will you just tell hinm to turn around and go to the Canadian section for his enquiries? I think you should start making this open to all of us dude

cheers

[Hi,

As your wife is french and to match with the rules here, it will be nice if she could translate your message for the non english speakers.

For now, I'm moving your thread into the Canada section, coz here you're in the Quebec one.]

• Habitués

John hello

any idea why have you moved it into the Canadian Forum? what is a non French speaker come in here and asks for some informations in English? will you just tell hinm to turn around and go to the Canadian section for his enquiries? I think you should start making this open to all of us dude

cheers

[Hi,

comme cela t'a déjà été expliqué (et en anglais pour que tu comprennes), tu es sur un forum francophone . mais visiblement, tu as zappé cette partie-là.

tu dis que ta femme est française. elle peut t'aider à t'exprimer en français si toi tu n'en es pas capable. ^_^

Modifié par cassis

• Habitués

I think you should start making this open to all of us dude

Dude - les règles sont claires sur ce forum : c'est en français que ça se passe ! (As in - if you want to post here, kindly post in French).

Salut a tous,

ben soyez un peu tolérants bon sang. Oui c'est un forum francophone, oui on parle du Quebec, mais bon, elle peut bien poser une question en anglais sans se faire éjecter, non ?

APres tout, dans 20 ans, elle parlera le bon dialecte a Montreal ! :)

bye

francois

Modifié par Francois bonnet@

• Habitués

Salut a tous,

ben soyez un peu tolérants bon sang. Oui c'est un forum francophone, oui on parle du Quebec, mais bon, elle peut bien poser une question en anglais sans se faire éjecter, non ?

bye

francois

Les règles du forum sont-il valables pour tous...ou alors on peut la modifier au cas par pas selon la langue maternelle du forumiste ?

Si un...

...maghrébin pose ça question sur ce forum en arabe,

...chinois pose ça question sur ce forum en chinois,

.....................es-tu sûr d'avoir ce même langage envers eux....ben soyez un peu tolérants bon sang.

Modifié par blackiss ton nez

• Habitués

Salut a tous,

bye

francois

Un appel à la tolérance avec une touche de mépris ne vaut pas cher la livre...:wacko:

Slt,

Je ne suis pas très bonne en anglais et oui ce serait gentil de traduire pour nous. Après tout on pourrait lui apporter des informations. Si j'ai bien compris il est entré illégalement en Angleterre mais actuellement il est résident et marié à une française.Pour toute demarche d'immigration il faut être en règle dans le pays ou on présente la demande. ëtre entré illégalement est un point négatif pour sa demande de visa. Mais s'il y a plus de points positif que négatifs dans son dossier celui-ci passera. Je rappelle que ce soit au niveau fédéral ou québécois, ils sont très sélectifs et ont leur propres critères. Bon courage et sois gentil de traduire pour nous autres.