Jump to content



Recommended Posts

bonjour a tous, je suis un citoyen canadien d origine marocain et je suis marie avec une marocaine  bientôt je commencerai les démarches qui  concernant IRCC .

je voudrais savoir quels sont les documents que ma femme peut m envoyer pour les accompagner avec les formulaires?


Merci d avance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...
Ouvrir un compte bancaire avant mon départ
© 2024 immigrer.com