Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Habitués

Venir ici en tant que touriste ne vous permettrait pas de rester. Les agents de l’immigration pourraient vous retourner dans le pays d’ou vous venez s’ils découvrent votre intention.  
Il serait plus facile pour votre mari de vous parrainer dans son pays!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...
Ouvrir un compte bancaire avant mon départ
© 2023 immigrer.com