Aller au contenu

Vous attendez l'entretien?

smdich

Messages recommandés

• Habitués

Bonsoir a tous

je suis heureuse de partager avec vous notre joie ,on viens de recevoir a l'instant notre DI et nous sommes aux anges. :yahoo:

bonsoir a tous

mabrouk alik

lakouba lina

QUESTIONS/ REPONSES EN ANGLAIS:

1)
Why do you want to immigrate?

I want to immigrate because I want to discover new environments, to meet other people, to improve my professional level, & to live in one very developed country as QUEBEC.

2)
Why CANADA?

Because it is a very big country with a strong economy, with the high quality of life, in providing a safety, accessible educational and health care system to all, a very high level of education, and Canada is one of the most tolerant countries in the world, where all cultural communities are present . In fact, who says Canada says:

-A safety of life.

-A permanent stability.

- Very low crime rate.

-Economic strength.

-Lot work opportunities.

-And Canada is usually cited by the United Nations in terms of respect, dignity and human beings rights.

3)
Why Quebec?

I chose Quebec for several reasons:

1- Because it is a francophone province
in which French is the first language, which will help me to integrate in Quebec society, although I speak English too.

2. Because in Québec all kind of discriminations are not tolerated
, like other countries, and the Quebec government set up many institutions to help the new immigrants to integrate quiquely in Quebec society.

3. Because it is big province with a strong economy
in full expansion that requires skilled labor.

The cost of living is affordable
compared to other countries,
education and health care system
are accessible at very competitive rates.

. because I am intending to build a family in this very developed society in which i like its
common values.

4)
What do you know about Quebec?

Quebec is The bigest of the 10 Canadian provinces, founded by Samuel de Champlain in 1608, its capital is Quebec and its metropolitain is Montreal, it is located in the northeast of North America.

It is the second most populous province in Canada after Ontario. It has an area of ​​1,667,441 km2, which represents three times the of France area.

The population of Quebec, is about 9 million inhabitants, Quebec's official language is French, spoken by over 80% of the population.

Quebec's economy is one of the fifty (50) most powerful in the world, based on new technologies, aerospace industry, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, consulting engineering, metallurgy, information technology and cultural industries. and also agricultural field is considered as a key sector of the economy of Quebec; The 17 administrative regions of Quebec have excellent job prospects, and the unemployment rate in 2011 is 8%. in Quebec, the legal minimum salary in 2010 is about 9.50 $/hour.

Quebec welcomes about 30 000 immigrants, who contribute to develop the economy of Quebec, the Immigration to Quebec is supported by integration programs promoting French as the common language of all Quebecers.

5)
Why Montreal?:

Because I have some friends in Montreal, who can support me in the beginning of my establishment, but also because Montreal is known by its openness, economic strength, cultural vitality.

6)
What do you know about Montreal?

It is the metropolitan area of Quebec, it is considered the second largest francophone city in the world after Paris, founded in 1642 by “Maisonneuve” , it covers an area of ​​4000 km2, The city is clean and modern it is known for its exceptional natural beauty, by its openness, economic strength, cultural vitality.

Montreal is the main economic center of the province with an unemployment rate of 9.7% in 2010. The cost of living is affordable compared to that observed in other regions.

7)
Where did you spend your holiday last year?

I spent my holiday in different places, half at home with my family near to the sea, and half in Tizi Ouzou (my hometown) with my friends.

8)
What did you do last week?

I prepared myself for this very important meeting, I have checked all my documents, and as I was stressed because I was waiting this meeting since long time, I preferred to relax a little with my friends & my family

9)
) What did you do yesterday?

Yesterday I woke up at 08:00 ocklock, I have taken my shower, I have taken my brackfist, I have checked all my documents, and then in the afternoon I met my friends, we have taken dinner together, and I slept at 09:00

10)
Tell me about your country?

Algeria is the largest country in
and the
(about :2 400 000 square km) it is situated in the north of Africa, with estimated people of 36 millions inhabitants, the official language is Arabic, our President is Mr ABDELAZIZ Bouteflika.

Algeria is one very beautiful country, in the south there is big surface of SAHARA, which attracts many foreign tourists, as per TIMIMOUNE, eventhough the government made a big efforts to diversify the economy by attracting foreign and domestic investments but the
Ptrol energy
remains the first source of Economy in Algeria, and it represents about 95% of the exportations.

In the agricultural field, Algeria is known by its Fertil land, and 14% of its
labor force are
employed in the

Agricultural sector, and in the last 10 years, our government tried to help a people to invest in that field, In giving them a bank credit, but unfortunately, they could not satisfy the local market, due to many reasons.

11)
Why you are unhappy in your country?

I'm not realy unhappy, but such is life, I always try to do the best to improve my situation, In Algeria it's difficult to realize all my dreams, and eventhough many competent and qualified people are able to do lot of things but unfortunately, they found a big difficulties.

12)
What do you know about CANADA?

Canada is the second biggest country in the world, it is a federation of 10 provences, discovered in 1534 by Jacques cartier, its political capital is Ottawa, and its surface is about 10 millions kilometers square (KM2) where thirty two (32) millions inhabitants live.

Canada is one big country of a strong economy which is part of the G8, the economy of Canada is based on its agriculture mostly in wheat, mining resources, hydroelectric energy, and on industry in several fields, namely: aerospace industry, telecommunications and pharmaceutical industries, 40% of its production is exported in the United States.

CANADA is also known by its exceptional beauty, freedom of people, opportunities of work, it is one of the countries with the highest quality of life in the world offering a safe, a health system accessible to all people, its education level very high, and in CANADA, almost all cultural communities are present.

13)
The flag of CANADA?

The flag of
Canada, is called
Maple Leaf
Flag, it was
adopted
in 1965, it contains
red stripes
, and a
maple leaf
on white background.

14)
The flag of Quebec?

It contains
a white cross
(symbolizing Catholic) and
4 Lily flowers
on
blue background
adopted
in
; The
royal blue background
symbolizes the coat of arms of France sovereigns who ruled during the French domination in America.The Lily flowers, because those flowers are in big quantities in Quebec.

15)
How far is Algeria from Tunisia?

Algeria is 1000 KM far from Algeria

16)
How old are you?

I am 29 years old.

17)
Do you think you will find a job in your field and did you look for that by the net?

Yes, I think so, and I have already found several job offers in my field by internet, I have printed some of them for your reference,and there are lot of web sites wich propose a very interesting job offers
jobboom
québec employment and
Indeed.

18)
What is the difference between your country and Tunisia?

Algeria and Tunisia, are situated in the north of Africa, Algeria is bordred by Tunisia in the east side, therefore, Tunisia is our neighbor country and both of them are members of Arab Maghreb Union

Algeria is the largest country in Africa and the Arab World (about :2 400 000 square km, whereas Tunisia is the smallest of the countries (about: 165 000 km), then the Tunisian superficy represents about 6% of Algerian superficy.

Tunisia is with an estimated population of 10 million inhabitants, but Algeria is about: 36 millions, the Official language in the those 02 countries is Arabic.

The Ptrol energy is the first source of Economy in Algeria, it represents about 95% of the exportations, whereas, in Tunisia their economy is based on their agrivultur, manufacturing, and tourism.

In 2010 the Tunisian people made a revolution, in which Ben Ali declared a state of emergency in the country, and then he left the country, and then their gorverment has been dissolved in January 2011.

19)
What is the difference between your country and Quebec?

There are many differences between Algeria and Quebec:

The weather is different, in Quebec the winter season is longer comparing to Algeria.

The economy of Quebec
is one of the
fifty (50)
most powerful
in the world, it contributes about 20% of all the CANADIEN wealth, whereas in Algeria, the
petrol Energy
remains the first source of Economy, it represents 95% of its exportations, and consequently, In Quebec, we can find many opportunities of work, which is not the case in Algeria.

In Quebec there are many communities comparing to Algeria, coming from different countries, and different cultures, so it is a very good opportunity to meet a foreign people coming elsewhere.

Quebec is more developed comparing to Algeria, in Quebec there is a strong assistance for people, and the education system is very good, it permits to give all people chance to work.

35 ) The common values of Quebec?

To integrate into Québec society is to be prepared to know and respect its common values, which are 7 values:

1-Speaking French is a necessity

Québec society is governed by the Charter of the French Language which makes French the official language of Québec. French is the language of public institutions and the normal and usual language of work, instruction, communications, trade and business.

2- A free and democratic society

The political system of Québec is based on freedom of speech and the right to equality of individuals, and the people have the right to participate in the political associations, and parties.

3- A society enriched by its diversity

Québec encourages the exchanges between cultures and communities and everyone can freely choose their lifestyle, opinions and religion, while respecting the rights of others.

4- A society based on the rule of law

All persons are equal in value and in dignity and have the right to the equal protection of the law. They must obey all laws regardless of their beliefs, and all kinds of discriminations are forbidden.

5- Political and religious powers are separated

The Québec state and its institutions are secular. Their decisions and actions are independent of religious powers, and the religious confessional instruction is not part of the public school.

6- Men and women have the same rights

Women and men are equal. They have the same rights and the same obligations.

7 - The exercise of rights and freedoms must respect the rights and freedoms of others and the general well-being

The freedoms are exercised in respecting the rights and freedoms of others, democratic values of Québec. The use of violence is prohibited.

26 ) Your strong points?

I am bilingual; I speak French and English, I am sociable, ambitious, combative, hard worker and very motivated.

27) Your weak points?

Sometimes I am stubborn, perfectionist,

1)

I want to immigrate because I want to discover new environments, to meet other people, to improve my professional level, & to live in one very developed country as QUEBEC.

2)
Why CANADA?

Because it is a very big country with a strong economy, with the high quality of life, in providing a safety, accessible educational and health care system to all, a very high level of education, and Canada is one of the most tolerant countries in the world, where all cultural communities are present . In fact, who says Canada says:

-A safety of life.

-A permanent stability.

- Very low crime rate.

-Economic strength.

-Lot work opportunities.

-And Canada is usually cited by the United Nations in terms of respect, dignity and human beings rights.

3)
Why Quebec?

in which French is the first language, which will help me to integrate in Quebec society, although I speak English too.

, like other countries, and the Quebec government set up many institutions to help the new immigrants to integrate quiquely in Quebec society.

. because I am intending to build a family in this very developed society in which i like its
common values.

4)

Quebec is The bigest of the 10 Canadian provinces, founded by Samuel de Champlain in 1608, its capital is Quebec and its metropolitain is Montreal, it is located in the northeast of North America.

It is the second most populous province in Canada after Ontario. It has an area of ​​1,667,441 km2, which represents three times the of France area.

The population of Quebec, is about 9 million inhabitants, Quebec's official language is French, spoken by over 80% of the population.

Quebec's economy is one of the fifty (50) most powerful in the world, based on new technologies, aerospace industry, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, consulting engineering, metallurgy, information technology and cultural industries. and also agricultural field is considered as a key sector of the economy of Quebec; The 17 administrative regions of Quebec have excellent job prospects, and the unemployment rate in 2011 is 8%. in Quebec, the legal minimum salary in 2010 is about 9.50 $/hour.

Quebec welcomes about 30 000 immigrants, who contribute to develop the economy of Quebec, the Immigration to Quebec is supported by integration programs promoting French as the common language of all Quebecers.

5)
Why Montreal?:

Because I have some friends in Montreal, who can support me in the beginning of my establishment, but also because Montreal is known by its openness, economic strength, cultural vitality.

6)

It is the metropolitan area of Quebec, it is considered the second largest francophone city in the world after Paris, founded in 1642 by “Maisonneuve” , it covers an area of ​​4000 km2, The city is clean and modern it is known for its exceptional natural beauty, by its openness, economic strength, cultural vitality.

Montreal is the main economic center of the province with an unemployment rate of 9.7% in 2010. The cost of living is affordable compared to that observed in other regions.

7)

I spent my holiday in different places, half at home with my family near to the sea, and half in Tizi Ouzou (my hometown) with my friends.

8)

I prepared myself for this very important meeting, I have checked all my documents, and as I was stressed because I was waiting this meeting since long time, I preferred to relax a little with my friends & my family

9)

Yesterday I woke up at 08:00 ocklock, I have taken my shower, I have taken my brackfist, I have checked all my documents, and then in the afternoon I met my friends, we have taken dinner together, and I slept at 09:00

10)

and the
(about :2 400 000 square km) it is situated in the north of Africa, with estimated people of 36 millions inhabitants, the official language is Arabic, our President is Mr ABDELAZIZ Bouteflika.

Algeria is one very beautiful country, in the south there is big surface of SAHARA, which attracts many foreign tourists, as per TIMIMOUNE, eventhough the government made a big efforts to diversify the economy by attracting foreign and domestic investments but the
Ptrol energy
remains the first source of Economy in Algeria, and it represents about 95% of the exportations.

labor force are
employed in the

Agricultural sector, and in the last 10 years, our government tried to help a people to invest in that field, In giving them a bank credit, but unfortunately, they could not satisfy the local market, due to many reasons.

11)

I'm not realy unhappy, but such is life, I always try to do the best to improve my situation, In Algeria it's difficult to realize all my dreams, and eventhough many competent and qualified people are able to do lot of things but unfortunately, they found a big difficulties.

12)

Canada is the second biggest country in the world, it is a federation of 10 provences, discovered in 1534 by Jacques cartier, its political capital is Ottawa, and its surface is about 10 millions kilometers square (KM2) where thirty two (32) millions inhabitants live.

Canada is one big country of a strong economy which is part of the G8, the economy of Canada is based on its agriculture mostly in wheat, mining resources, hydroelectric energy, and on industry in several fields, namely: aerospace industry, telecommunications and pharmaceutical industries, 40% of its production is exported in the United States.

CANADA is also known by its exceptional beauty, freedom of people, opportunities of work, it is one of the countries with the highest quality of life in the world offering a safe, a health system accessible to all people, its education level very high, and in CANADA, almost all cultural communities are present.

13)
The flag of CANADA?

The flag of
Canada, is called
Maple Leaf
Flag, it was
adopted
in 1965, it contains
red stripes
, and a
maple leaf
on white background.

14)
The flag of Quebec?

It contains
a white cross
4 Lily flowers
on
blue background
adopted
in
; The
royal blue background
symbolizes the coat of arms of France sovereigns who ruled during the French domination in America.The Lily flowers, because those flowers are in big quantities in Quebec.

15)

16)
How old are you?

I am 29 years old.

17)
Do you think you will find a job in your field and did you look for that by the net?

Yes, I think so, and I have already found several job offers in my field by internet, I have printed some of them for your reference,and there are lot of web sites wich propose a very interesting job offers
jobboom
québec employment and
Indeed.

18)

Algeria and Tunisia, are situated in the north of Africa, Algeria is bordred by Tunisia in the east side, therefore, Tunisia is our neighbor country and both of them are members of Arab Maghreb Union

Algeria is the largest country in Africa and the Arab World (about :2 400 000 square km, whereas Tunisia is the smallest of the countries (about: 165 000 km), then the Tunisian superficy represents about 6% of Algerian superficy.

Tunisia is with an estimated population of 10 million inhabitants, but Algeria is about: 36 millions, the Official language in the those 02 countries is Arabic.

The Ptrol energy is the first source of Economy in Algeria, it represents about 95% of the exportations, whereas, in Tunisia their economy is based on their agrivultur, manufacturing, and tourism.

In 2010 the Tunisian people made a revolution, in which Ben Ali declared a state of emergency in the country, and then he left the country, and then their gorverment has been dissolved in January 2011.

19)

The weather is different, in Quebec the winter season is longer comparing to Algeria.

The economy of Quebec
is one of the
fifty (50)
most powerful
in the world, it contributes about 20% of all the CANADIEN wealth, whereas in Algeria, the
petrol Energy
remains the first source of Economy, it represents 95% of its exportations, and consequently, In Quebec, we can find many opportunities of work, which is not the case in Algeria.

In Quebec there are many communities comparing to Algeria, coming from different countries, and different cultures, so it is a very good opportunity to meet a foreign people coming elsewhere.

Quebec is more developed comparing to Algeria, in Quebec there is a strong assistance for people, and the education system is very good, it permits to give all people chance to work.

To integrate into Québec society is to be prepared to know and respect its common values, which are 7 values:

Québec society is governed by the Charter of the French Language which makes French the official language of Québec. French is the language of public institutions and the normal and usual language of work, instruction, communications, trade and business.

The political system of Québec is based on freedom of speech and the right to equality of individuals, and the people have the right to participate in the political associations, and parties.

Québec encourages the exchanges between cultures and communities and everyone can freely choose their lifestyle, opinions and religion, while respecting the rights of others.

All persons are equal in value and in dignity and have the right to the equal protection of the law. They must obey all laws regardless of their beliefs, and all kinds of discriminations are forbidden.

The Québec state and its institutions are secular. Their decisions and actions are independent of religious powers, and the religious confessional instruction is not part of the public school.

7 - The exercise of rights and freedoms must respect the rights and freedoms of others and the general well-being

The freedoms are exercised in respecting the rights and freedoms of others, democratic values of Québec. The use of violence is prohibited.

26 ) Your strong points?

I am bilingual; I speak French and English, I am sociable, ambitious, combative, hard worker and very motivated.

27) Your weak points?

AU FAIT SI ON VOUS DEMANDE OU EST LA CONCENTRATION DE POPULATION DITES BAS ST LAURENT ET PAS MONTRÉAL JAI OUBLIE DE MENTIONNE SA DANS LE RÉCIT SAHITOUUUU

Modifié par rad

• Habitués

Acquisition de la carte prépayée Visa Electron de AGB

(Par @Veniziano)

Pour acquérir une carte VISA Électron chez AGB (Algerian Gulf Bank) voici ce qui suit :

Désormais c'est faisable d'effectuer le paiement des frais de traitement de la demande du "CSQ", "Résidence permanente RP" et "l'évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec" en Algérie par la carte prépayée
Visa Electron de AGB
(Algerian Gulf Banq)

AGB a mis en place plusieurs agences à travers le pays. Si vous résidez à Alger y en a plusieurs, sauf que ce n'est pas toutes les agences qui font ce service (délivrance de la carte Visa Electron), pour cela vous avez par exemple les agences de : "
Les Sources
" (proche du rond point de Garidi 2), celle de "
El Mouradia
" et aussi celle de "
Dely Brahim
", qui font ce genre de service

Pour acquérir cette carte Visa Electron, ilva falloir d'abord avoir un compte chèque en dinars (somme minimum = 5.000 ou 10.000 DA selon les agences) et un autre compte en devises (somme minimum = 50 €), puis vous demandez l'acquisition de la carte Visa Electron; Tout cela est faisable de le faire en une seule fois le même jour, c'est-à-dire, ouvrir les deux comptes (compte chèque en dinars et compte en devises) et acquisition de la carte Visa Electron.

Dossier complet
:

· 02 Copies légalisées de la carte d’identité

· 02 Extrait de naissance No 12

· 02 Résidences (type valable pour l'ouverture d'un compte bancaire)

· 02 Attestations de travail

· 02 Fiches de paie

· 02 Photos

* Compte chèque (somme minimum = 10.000 DA)

* Compte en devises (somme minimum = 50 €)

* Carte Visa Electron (somme minimum = 100 €) , la carte coûte 2000 DA (carte activée dans les 24H ou 48H max)

- Chargement max 1000 €/mois (l'opération de chargement de votre carte coûte 1000 DA quelque soit la somme a chargé entre 100 et 1000 € )

Remarque :

le coût d'achat de la carte Visa Electron et celui de chargement se font retirés directement de votre compte chèque

Remarque pour l'ouverture des comptes :

Si vous allez à l'agence AGB d'El Mouradia, vous pourrez ouvrir les deux comptes et avoir votre carte le même jour, alors pour celle de les sources par exemple, on vérifiera vos documents s'ils sont au complet et puis on vous donnera d'abord un rendez vous (15 jours après), ensuite vous viendrai à ce rendez-vous pour faire le tout (sinon pour l'agence de Dely brahim je ne sais pas comment ils procèdent)

Remarque pour le Paiement des frais (CSQ / Résidence RP / Evaluation des études) :

Pour le paiement des frais, vous remplissez le formulaire dédié à cet effet et vous chargez votre compte, et à certain moment après l'envoi de votre demande fédérale, le bureau d'immigration encaisse les frais et donc vous le saurez par le biais de votre agence AGB qui vous mette au courant de la date d'encaissement de ces frais (par SMS)

Amicalement

• Habitués

AU FAIT SI ON VOUS DEMANDE OU EST LA CONCENTRATION DE POPULATION DITES BAS ST LAURENT ET PAS MONTRÉAL JAI OUBLIE DE MENTIONNE SA DANS LE RÉCIT SAHITOUUUU

bonsoir

quel est votre numero

cdt

Bonjour, cela fait 10 mois que je réside à Montréal , je suis venue avec ma petite famille, je viens vous apporter mon soutien et ma petite expérience sur ce projet.

Je suis passée tout somme vous par différentes étapes d'attente(4 année), stress,insomnie, déception, par fois pleut, là peur de ne pas aboutir à mes fins, bref tout un tracas mais finalement, je suis la. Alors vous qui attendez votre entretien, n'ayez pas peur, je vous assure, croyez en à mon expérience, j'avais tellement peur de ne pas avoir mon CSQ , je repetais par tout ce que je savais sur le Québec, les provinces, etc...làveille de l'entretien, je ne me rappelais de rien, j'étais tellement stressee que j'ai passé une nuit blanche d'autant plus que j'était la requérante principale, donc je sentais ce poids sur mon dos car l'avenir de ma famille dépendait de moi. Le matin, je n'arrivais à me concentrée, j'étais trop énervé, je pleurais ,mes jambes tremblaient, trop d'émotions pour moi. Me voilà enfin arrivée, l'agent m'appel, il a commençait son entretien à l'ascenseur, il voulais vérifier notre français mon mari et moi, il nous a demandé comment on est arrivé à Tunis et tout un tas de questions sur notre vie quotidienne (les questions étaient facile). Bizarrement, tout le stress que je resentais c'est évapore comme par magie, nous voilà dans son bureau et là peur, le sérieux commence, il me demande, mon diplômes, mes attestations de travail, nos passeports, il ne m'a pas demandé la cnas rien de tout ça, il m'a demandé la raison qui me pousse à partir , je lui est dit que je voulais explorer d'autres univers, que je cherchais la sérénité, le bonheur pour ma petite famille et que je trouve que le Canada(Québec) m'offre tout cela, il appliquait que ce n'est pas tout le temps la vie en rose, j'ai hoche la tête et je lui ais dit que je suis consciente de tout cela, que je vais commencer de tout 0, que je ne vais pas trouver le boulot qui me convient et que j'étais prête à exercer n'importe quel métier, je savais aussi que oeuf choc culturel pouvais me secouer mais que je me suis préparer pour tout cela et aussi le froid , je peux le supporter ce n'est pas vraiment un obstacle pour moi, si d'autres 8n réussi pourquoi pas moi et enfin je lui est dit mon but c'est d'avancer, réussir et offrir à mes enfants une vie décente , meilleur et sereine. Il m'a dit switch off et à continuer en anglais, pas grand choses, il m'a juste demander comment je passe mes journées au quotidien, qui prépare les enfants pour aller à l'école, si l'école était loin, par quel moyen on les emmenés, grosso modo c'était facile à répondre. Puis il a dit c'est finit avec vous passes à votre mari, il lui a posé quelques questions simple sur son boulot, il lui as demandé s'il s'exprimer en anglais, mon marie lui a dit qu'il a pris des cours, mais son anglais était limité, alors il s'est tourné vers moi en souriant et il m'a dit vous devais lui donne des cours madame choisissez un jour dans là semaines et parlez juste anglais avec votre famille, et la on a tous ris, et puis on a commencer de parler de tous sur la vie en Algérie, au Québec(l'entretien était fini il voulais juste parlé), on togolais, on lui a raconté comment on commencé la procédure, l'attente,etc). Puis il a imprimer des papiers on savais ce que c'est, c'était nos confirmation de sélection, Yes, quelle joie, il nous a donné des conseils et un livres concernant les démarches quand devrais faire une fois sur le sol Québécois, il s'est le vent, il m'a donné la main ainsi que celle de mon mari est il a dit: Bienvenu au Canada. Et là je me suis mise à pleurer, je ne pouvais plus arrêter, il m'a ramener un verre d'eau, des mouchoirs, c'était les pleurs de joie après tant d'attente, tant d'obstacles et tant et tant...Jamais je n'oublierai ce moment qui sera gravé à tout jamais dans ma tête.

Voilà c'était mon petit récit sur mon entretien, j'espère qu'il vous sera utile, un conseil ne vous menagez pas trop, soyez vous même et si vos papiers sont en règle tout se passera bien Inchallah, dite vous que ce n'est que formalité c'est tout. Bon courage pour la suite et bonne journée ou plutôt bonne soirée.

Merci Sarahah pour ton récit et pour ton soutien :thumbsup:

De rien Carlot2012 c'est un plaisir d'aider et d'encourager nos futurs québécois, tout ce passera bien, n'ayez crainte

c'est tres jolie au point de me faire pleurer aussi; merci pour le partage, bon courage

• Habitués

1)

2)
Why CANADA?

-A safety of life.

-A permanent stability.

- Very low crime rate.

-Economic strength.

-Lot work opportunities.

3)
Why Quebec?

common values.

4)

Quebec's economyis one of thefifty (50)most powerfulin the world, based onnew technologies,aerospace industry, biotechnology, pharmaceutical,consulting engineering, metallurgy,information technologyand cultural industries. and also agricultural field is consideredas akey sectorof theeconomy of Quebec; The 17 administrative regions of Quebec have excellent job prospects, and the unemployment rate in 2011 is 8%. in Quebec, the legal minimum salary in 2010 is about 9.50 $/hour.

Quebecwelcomes about30 000immigrants, who contribute to develop the economy of Quebec, the Immigration to Quebec is supported byintegration programspromotingFrench asthe common languageof all Quebecers.

5)
Why Montreal?:

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

and the

Ptrol energy

labor force are
employed in the

11)

12)

13)
The flag of CANADA?

The flag of
Canada, is called
Maple Leaf
Flag, it was
adopted
in 1965, it contains
red stripes
, and a
maple leaf
on white background.

14)
The flag of Quebec?

It contains
a white cross
4 Lily flowers
on
blue background
adopted
in
; The
royal blue background

15)

16)
How old are you?

I am 29 years old.

17)

jobboom
québec employment and
Indeed.

18)

19)

425]

425]
The economy of Quebec
is one of the
fifty (50)
most powerful
petrol Energy

425]

425]

425]

425]

425]

425]

425]

425]

425]

425]

425]

425]

425]

425]

425]

Québec society is governed by the Charter of the French Language which makes French the official language of Québec.French is the language of public institutions and the normal and usual language of work, instruction, communications, trade and business.

26 ) Your strong points?

27) Your weak points?

J'ajoute ces deux fichiers pour une bonnepréparation en anglais

Préparation (Anglais).doc

Questions en anglais.doc

Bonjour, cela fait 10 mois que je réside à Montréal , je suis venue avec ma petite famille, je viens vous apporter mon soutien et ma petite expérience sur ce projet.

Je suis passée tout somme vous par différentes étapes d'attente(4 année), stress,insomnie, déception, par fois pleut, là peur de ne pas aboutir à mes fins, bref tout un tracas mais finalement, je suis la. Alors vous qui attendez votre entretien, n'ayez pas peur, je vous assure, croyez en à mon expérience, j'avais tellement peur de ne pas avoir mon CSQ , je repetais par tout ce que je savais sur le Québec, les provinces, etc...làveille de l'entretien, je ne me rappelais de rien, j'étais tellement stressee que j'ai passé une nuit blanche d'autant plus que j'était la requérante principale, donc je sentais ce poids sur mon dos car l'avenir de ma famille dépendait de moi. Le matin, je n'arrivais à me concentrée, j'étais trop énervé, je pleurais ,mes jambes tremblaient, trop d'émotions pour moi. Me voilà enfin arrivée, l'agent m'appel, il a commençait son entretien à l'ascenseur, il voulais vérifier notre français mon mari et moi, il nous a demandé comment on est arrivé à Tunis et tout un tas de questions sur notre vie quotidienne (les questions étaient facile). Bizarrement, tout le stress que je resentais c'est évapore comme par magie, nous voilà dans son bureau et là peur, le sérieux commence, il me demande, mon diplômes, mes attestations de travail, nos passeports, il ne m'a pas demandé la cnas rien de tout ça, il m'a demandé la raison qui me pousse à partir , je lui est dit que je voulais explorer d'autres univers, que je cherchais la sérénité, le bonheur pour ma petite famille et que je trouve que le Canada(Québec) m'offre tout cela, il appliquait que ce n'est pas tout le temps la vie en rose, j'ai hoche la tête et je lui ais dit que je suis consciente de tout cela, que je vais commencer de tout 0, que je ne vais pas trouver le boulot qui me convient et que j'étais prête à exercer n'importe quel métier, je savais aussi que oeuf choc culturel pouvais me secouer mais que je me suis préparer pour tout cela et aussi le froid , je peux le supporter ce n'est pas vraiment un obstacle pour moi, si d'autres 8n réussi pourquoi pas moi et enfin je lui est dit mon but c'est d'avancer, réussir et offrir à mes enfants une vie décente , meilleur et sereine. Il m'a dit switch off et à continuer en anglais, pas grand choses, il m'a juste demander comment je passe mes journées au quotidien, qui prépare les enfants pour aller à l'école, si l'école était loin, par quel moyen on les emmenés, grosso modo c'était facile à répondre. Puis il a dit c'est finit avec vous passes à votre mari, il lui a posé quelques questions simple sur son boulot, il lui as demandé s'il s'exprimer en anglais, mon marie lui a dit qu'il a pris des cours, mais son anglais était limité, alors il s'est tourné vers moi en souriant et il m'a dit vous devais lui donne des cours madame choisissez un jour dans là semaines et parlez juste anglais avec votre famille, et la on a tous ris, et puis on a commencer de parler de tous sur la vie en Algérie, au Québec(l'entretien était fini il voulais juste parlé), on togolais, on lui a raconté comment on commencé la procédure, l'attente,etc). Puis il a imprimer des papiers on savais ce que c'est, c'était nos confirmation de sélection, Yes, quelle joie, il nous a donné des conseils et un livres concernant les démarches quand devrais faire une fois sur le sol Québécois, il s'est le vent, il m'a donné la main ainsi que celle de mon mari est il a dit: Bienvenu au Canada. Et là je me suis mise à pleurer, je ne pouvais plus arrêter, il m'a ramener un verre d'eau, des mouchoirs, c'était les pleurs de joie après tant d'attente, tant d'obstacles et tant et tant...Jamais je n'oublierai ce moment qui sera gravé à tout jamais dans ma tête.

Voilà c'était mon petit récit sur mon entretien, j'espère qu'il vous sera utile, un conseil ne vous menagez pas trop, soyez vous même et si vos papiers sont en règle tout se passera bien Inchallah, dite vous que ce n'est que formalité c'est tout. Bon courage pour la suite et bonne journée ou plutôt bonne soirée.

Merci Sarahah pour ton récit et pour ton soutien :thumbsup:

De rien Carlot2012 c'est un plaisir d'aider et d'encourager nos futurs québécois, tout ce passera bien, n'ayez crainte

c'est tres jolie au point de me faire pleurer aussi; merci pour le partage, bon courage

Merci Steve16, merci d'avoir pris la peine de le lire et j'espère qu'il sera d'une utilité pour booster tous les forumistes qui attendent leur entrevue et surtout pour leur dire qu'il l'auront ce CSQ, si moi je l'ai eu avec tout ce que j'ai pu endurer donc pour eux c'est dans la poche.

• Habitués

(Par @Veniziano)

Pour acquérir une carte VISA Électron chez AGB (Algerian Gulf Bank) voici ce qui suit :

Désormais c'est faisable d'effectuer le paiement des frais de traitement de la demande du "CSQ", "Résidence permanente RP" et "l'évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec" en Algérie par la carte prépayée
Visa Electron de AGB
(Algerian Gulf Banq)

AGB a mis en place plusieurs agences à travers le pays. Si vous résidez à Alger y en a plusieurs, sauf que ce n'est pas toutes les agences qui font ce service (délivrance de la carte Visa Electron), pour cela vous avez par exemple les agences de : "
Les Sources
El Mouradia
" et aussi celle de "
Dely Brahim

Pour acquérir cette carte Visa Electron, ilva falloir d'abord avoir un compte chèque en dinars (somme minimum = 5.000 ou 10.000 DA selon les agences) et un autre compte en devises (somme minimum = 50 €), puis vous demandez l'acquisition de la carte Visa Electron; Tout cela est faisable de le faire en une seule fois le même jour, c'est-à-dire, ouvrir les deux comptes (compte chèque en dinars et compte en devises) et acquisition de la carte Visa Electron.

Dossier complet
:

· 02 Fiches de paie

· 02 Photos

* Carte Visa Electron (somme minimum = 100 €) , la carte coûte 2000 DA (carte activée dans les 24H ou 48H max)

- Chargement max 1000 €/mois (l'opération de chargement de votre carte coûte 1000 DA quelque soit la somme a chargé entre 100 et 1000 € )

Remarque :

le coût d'achat de la carte Visa Electron et celui de chargement se font retirés directement de votre compte chèque

Si vous allez à l'agence AGB d'El Mouradia, vous pourrez ouvrir les deux comptes et avoir votre carte le même jour, alors pour celle de les sources par exemple, on vérifiera vos documents s'ils sont au complet et puis on vous donnera d'abord un rendez vous (15 jours après), ensuite vous viendrai à ce rendez-vous pour faire le tout (sinon pour l'agence de Dely brahim je ne sais pas comment ils procèdent)

Remarque pour le Paiement des frais (CSQ / Résidence RP / Evaluation des études) :

Pour le paiement des frais, vous remplissez le formulaire dédié à cet effet et vous chargez votre compte, et à certain moment après l'envoi de votre demande fédérale, le bureau d'immigration encaisse les frais et donc vous le saurez par le biais de votre agence AGB qui vous mette au courant de la date d'encaissement de ces frais (par SMS)

Amicalement

Merci mon frère pour ton partage, je note chez moi... :thumbsup:

Modifié par carlot2012

• Habitués

Rena - Meriem ton tour arrive

brabbi inchallah

Bonjour

merci pour le souhait le partage et bonne chance à toi ami

Rena meriem

• Habitués

Bonjour nac 2008

Je suis pharmacienne donc ma profession est régit par l'ordre des pharmaciens,et j'ai remis à l'agent ma carte du conseil de l'ordre(et non pas la carte de l'employeur)

les professions médicales sont très réglementées même chez nous.et il me faut l'autorisation du conseil de l'ordre pour prendre certaines fonctions et en plus le ministère de la santé s'en mêle aussi !!!et c'est normal.voilà pourquoi on dit que c'est une profession régit par un ordre

par contre pour les ingénieurs(je ne sais pas comment ça se passe en algérie) mais je n'ai jamais entendu parler de chose similaire (je ne savais même pas qu'ils avaient un ordre professionnel),!!!

ils ont peut être un ordre professionnel mais apparemment il ne régit rien,ça a plus l'air d'une association

Quelle est votre domaine de formation nac?

n'hésiter pas à revenir vers moi si vous voulez plus d'éclaircissement

bonne journée et bonne continuation

(Par @Veniziano)

Visa Electron de AGB
(Algerian Gulf Banq)

Les Sources
El Mouradia
" et aussi celle de "
Dely Brahim

Dossier complet
:

· 02 Fiches de paie

· 02 Photos

Remarque :

Amicalement

bonjour

moi je ne suis pas résidant a alger !!!!

a ce que c possible de ouvrir un compte par une residanace a bouira

merci

Mise à jour du dossier fédéral (Octobre 2012)

(par @Hasnivet)

Bonjour chers forumistes, voici la mise à jour du dossier fédéral par ordre selon la liste de contrôle :

Liste a jour des formulaires et documents pour le dossier fédéral

0-liste de contrôle & instruction spécifiques du bureau des visa paris (page de couverture) IMM 6590 F (06-2012)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/pdf/trousses/form/IMM5690F.pdf

1-Formulaire de demande Générique pour le Canada [iMM0008] Requérant principal

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/pdf/trousses/form/IMM0008FRA_2D.pdf

2-Annexe A : Antécédents/Déclaration [iMM 5669F ] …RP + conjoint

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/pdf/trousses/form/IMM5669F.PDF

3-personnes a charge additionnelles/déclaration [iMM0008DEP]..RP si vous avez plus de 5 membres de votre famille

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/pdf/trousses/form/IMM0008DEPFRA.pdf

4-Renseignements supplémentaires : liste des voyages ( IMM5562F)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/pdf/trousses/form/IMM5562F.pdf

5- Annexe 4 : immigration économique …………Programme des Candidats des Provinces

6- Annexe 5 : Immigration économique – Déclaration d'intention de résider au Québec [iMM 0008 ANNEXE 5]..RP

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/pdf/trousses/form/imm0008_5f.pdf

7-Renseignements additionnels sur la famille [iMM 5406F] … RP+ conjoint

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/pdf/trousses/form/IMM5406F.pdf

8-Recours aux services d'un représentant [iMM 5476F] s’il y a lieu

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/pdf/trousses/form/IMM5476F.pdf

9-documents de voyage et passeports : photocopie des premiers pages de passeport

10-Certificat de sélection du Québec original intitulé : immigration canada …tous les membres de la famille

11-confirmation de la candidature ………............ Programme des Candidats des Provinces

12-preuve de compétences linguistiques .........programme des candidats des provinces

13-documents d’identité et d’état civil :

12.1-acte de naissance pour Requérant principal + conjoint

12.2-carte d’identité nationale pour Requérant principal + conjoint

12.3-certificat de mariage (ou divorce) + copie du livret de famille (s’il y a lieu)

12.4-documents juridiques indiquant tout changement de nom ou de date de naissance (s’il ya lieu)

14-renseignements sur les enfants : certificats de naissance des enfants

15-casier judiciaire

16-les six (06) photos pour chaque membre de la famille, au verso de 5 photos écrivez le nom et la date de naissance + date de prise, laissez la 6em vierge

17-Formulaire de paiement des droits exigés [iMM5620F]

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/pdf/trousses/form/IMM5620F.pdf

18-deux étiquettes postales portant votre adresse l’une en français ou anglais et l’autre en langue officielle de votre pays de résidence

Envoyer votre demande au Courrier régulier :

Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

Travailleurs Qualifiés sélectionnés par le Québec

Bureau de réception centralisée

Case postale 8888

Sydney (N.-É.)

B1P 0C9

Canada

NB : Le guide fédéral 2011 (demande de résidence permanente) pour les travailleurs qualifiés du Québec (date de modification 01.2012) :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/demandes/guides/FQ7TOC.asp

Fichier PDF du guide (09.2011)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/pdf/trousses/guides/FQ7.pdf

NB:les questions EN VERT 5,11 et 12 nous ne concerne pas (ne pas les cocher dans la liste de contrôle et ne pas les remplir ,ni les envoyez avec la trousse)

c'est spécifique pour le programme des candidats des provinces

Bonjour

a ce que tu peut m'explique plus exactement le:

18-deux étiquettes postales portant votre adresse l’une en français ou anglais et l’autre en langue officielle de votre pays de résidenc quoi c timbre et quelle somme

merciiiiiiiiiiiii

• Habitués

Bonjour nac 2008

Je suis pharmacienne donc ma profession est régit par l'ordre des pharmaciens,et j'ai remis à l'agent ma carte du conseil de l'ordre(et non pas la carte de l'employeur)

les professions médicales sont très réglementées même chez nous.et il me faut l'autorisation du conseil de l'ordre pour prendre certaines fonctions et en plus le ministère de la santé s'en mêle aussi !!!et c'est normal.voilà pourquoi on dit que c'est une profession régit par un ordre

par contre pour les ingénieurs(je ne sais pas comment ça se passe en algérie) mais je n'ai jamais entendu parler de chose similaire (je ne savais même pas qu'ils avaient un ordre professionnel),!!!

ils ont peut être un ordre professionnel mais apparemment il ne régit rien,ça a plus l'air d'une association

Quelle est votre domaine de formation nac?

n'hésiter pas à revenir vers moi si vous voulez plus d'éclaircissement

bonne journée et bonne continuation

c bon mes amies je veine de tenir ma CSQ

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

merci et bon courage pour les attendu

bonjour , félicitation lakouba au fédéral nechala

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • En ligne récemment   0 membre est en ligne

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.

• Créer...
Ouvrir un compte bancaire avant mon départ
© 2024 immigrer.com

Advertisement