Aller au contenu

Mon projet Québec : Vos expériences

tayo

Messages recommandés

• Habitués

Si t'as reçu la liste pas besoin de t'embêter, tu n'es pas concernée... Et le fait de ne pas envoyer de lettre ne signifie rien de spécial.

Faut arrêter de se prendre la tête avec cette histoire...

C'est ça même [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

QC[emoji137]

• Habitués

Et comme je vous l'avais dit hier, il n'y a absoluement rien de nouveau apres le dernier entretien technique! C'est ce qu'ils peuvent faire a la meilleure maniere! N'attendez pas de miracles - attendez juste le moi de Mai!

• Habitués
il y a 6 minutes, Nikos a dit :

Si t'as reçu la liste pas besoin de t'embêter, tu n'es pas concernée... Et le fait de ne pas envoyer de lettre ne signifie rien de spécial.

Faut arrêter de se prendre la tête avec cette histoire...

Merci Nikos pour ta réponse tu me rassure 

• Habitués
Et comme je vous l'avais dit hier, il n'y a absoluement rien de nouveau apres le dernier entretien technique! C'est ce qu'ils peuvent faire a la meilleure maniere! N'attendez pas de miracles - attendez juste le moi de Mai!
Et si rien n'arrive au mois de mai ? Pour ne pas être dingo, attendons le mois de septembre.

Envoyé de mon SM-N910F en utilisant Tapatalk

• Habitués
12 minutes ago, Arob@se said:

Et si rien n'arrive au mois de mai ? Pour ne pas être dingo, attendons le mois de septembre.

Envoyé de mon SM-N910F en utilisant Tapatalk

alors on passera au prochain espoir

• Habitués

Moi j'attends depuis septembre 2016 de soumettre, et pas de date encore. Vous, vous attendez de recevoir votre CSQ!! Faut pas perdre espoir, vous n'êtes pas très loin. 

• Habitués
Il y a 1 heure, stens a dit :

alors on passera au prochain espoir

Je suis d'accord avec toi. On s'accroche à mai et si ça ne marche pas alors on gardera espoir pour juin et ainsi de suite jusqu'à ce qu'on l'ait ce fameux CSQ. De toutes façons, on n'a pas le choix. On est déjà embarqué et plus loin.

• Habitués
Il y a 3 heures, stens a dit :

Bonjour les amis, si @Harpe9 dit vrai, le meilleur moyen de le vérifier ce sont les services Siel et  Fel 

Essayez de vous inscrire, si vous êtes acceptés c'est que c'est bon, vos Csq sont déjà signés

Modifié par Lamy

• Habitués
18 minutes ago, Lamy said:

Bonjour les amis, si @Harpe9 dit vrai, le meilleur moyen de le vérifier ce sont les services Siel et  Fel 

Essayez de vous inscrire, si vous êtes acceptés c'est que c'est bon, vos Csq sont déjà signés

Je l'ai fait et voila ce qui a ete marqué:

Votre demande d'admission a été transmise. Vous recevrez sous peu un courriel avec la réponse à votre demande.

• Habitués

et voilá le mail a l'instant juste:

Nous avons le regret de vous informer que votre demande d'admission au programme de francisation en ligne est refusée. 

Vous résidez à l'extérieur du Canada et ne possédez pas de certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ)

Pour une demande de révision de votre dossier, veuillez transmettre un courriel à [email protected].

Nos sincères salutations, 

Registraire - Francisation en ligne (FEL)
Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion
[email protected]

15 hours ago, Kiffe said:
Notice - Class Action Against the Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion

Hello,

In connection with a judgment rendered by the Superior Court of Quebec on February 19, 2018, please take note of the notice Collective Action Against the Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion posted at the end of this correspondence as well as on the front page of the Immigration-Québec website .      

The Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion

COLLECTIVE ACTION AGAINST THE MINISTRY OF IMMIGRATION, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION (THE "MIDI")
CCM  500-06-000660-130

NOTICE OF AUTHORIZATION OF A COLLECTIVE ACTION ("CLASS ACTION")

Read this notice carefully because it can affect your rights.

If you have applied for immigration to Quebec under the Regular Skilled Worker Program between 2009 and March 2017, you may be a member of a class action that has been authorized by the Honorable Pepita Capriolo of the Superior Court of Canada. Québec on February 19, 2018 for the following groups (the "  Class Members  "):

Group 1

All persons who have submitted an application for a Québec selection certificate (hereinafter referred to as "CSQ application") to the Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities of Quebec in the category "skilled worker" before July 8, 2013:   

• Whose application for CSQ has not returned to the stage of preliminary examination dated 1 st  August 2013;
  • The application of CSQ including form A-1520-AA or A-1520-AF contained the phrase "We will process your application for a selection certificate according to the regulations in force at the time you file it" or a similar sentence; and
  • The application has been or will be refused by the Minister because, as a result of the retroactive application of the amendments made to the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable to the selection of foreign nationals , RLRQ c I-0.2, r. 2 on 1 st August 2013, these people more accumulated enough points to move to do the preliminary stage or to be selected.   

Group 2

All persons who have filed a CSQ application with the Quebec Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities in the "skilled worker" category before July 8, 2013:   

• Whose application for CSQ has not returned to the stage of preliminary examination dated 1 st  August 2013; and
  • The application has been or will be refused by the Minister because, as a result of the retroactive application of the amendments made to the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable to the selection of foreign nationals , RLRQ c I-0.2, r. 2 on 1 st August 2013, these people more accumulated enough points to move to do the preliminary stage or to be selected.   

Group 3

All persons who have submitted a CSQ application to the Quebec Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion in the "skilled worker" category:   

• Which CSQ's request did not go to the preliminary examination stage on March 8, 2017; and
  • The application has been or will be refused by the Minister because, as a result of the retroactive application of the amendments made to the Regulation respecting the weighting applicable to the selection of foreign nationals , RLRQ c I-0.2, r. On March 8, 2017, these individuals did not accumulate enough points to pass the preliminary stage or to be selected.  

THE OBJECT OF THIS OPINION

On August 23, 2016, Rahim (the "  Representative  ") filed an application with the Superior Court of Quebec (the "  Tribunal  ") seeking leave of the Tribunal to institute a class action against the Minister on behalf of the Group (the "  Request for Authorization  "). On May 16, 2017, the Request for Authorization was amended to add Rhia Basnet as Group 3 Representative.

The Application for Leave alleges that the Minister was enriched without cause, acted in bad faith and abused her rights contrary to the provisions of the Civil Code of Quebec by failing to offer a reimbursement of expenses paid by individuals whose claims CSQ have become doomed to failure because of the application of the amendments from 1 st August 2013 and March 8, 2017 the weighting applicable Regulations to the selection of foreign nationals , RLRQ c I-0.2, r. 2. Mr. Rahim and Ms. Basnet request reimbursement of expenses paid by all Class Members.     

On February 19, 2018, the Tribunal authorized the Representatives to institute a class action in the District of Montreal on behalf of the Class and identified the main issues to be dealt with collectively and the related conclusions sought as follows:

And more particularly :

1. Should the Minister be ordered to reimburse the fees collected for CSQ requests from Class Members who did not opt out of the class action?
  2. Were the members of the group and the Minister respectively impoverished and enriched in the proportion of the fees paid for CSQ's applications, all without any legal justification?
  3. What are the amounts of the impoverishment of the Members of the group and the enrichment of the Minister?
  4. In the alternative, did the Minister commit an extracontractual error and act in bad faith?
    1. If so, what is the amount of damages incurred by the Class Members as a direct result of the Minister's mistakes?
  5. In any case, can the overall amount of the costs to be reimbursed be granted on a collective basis?

The conclusions sought in relation to these questions are as follows:

1. RECEIVE  the Claimants' action against the Respondent;
  2. CONDEMN  the Respondent to pay each Class Member who did not exclude from the class action an amount equivalent to the fees paid by those members to file their CSQ applications in the "Skilled Worker" category before July 8th 2013, or the fees paid to file claims that have become doomed by the effect of the 2017 amendments;
  3. ORDER  the collective recovery of the amounts due to the Class Members by the Respondent;

ALL  with costs, including the cost of posting notices.

EXCLUSION OF COLLECTIVE ACTION

If you wish to remain a member of the Group in the class action, you have nothing to do.

If you wish to exclude yourself from this class action, you must notify the Clerk of the Superior Court for the District of Montreal within 60 days of receiving this notice , by registered mail at 1 Notre Dame Street East, Montreal, Quebec , H2Y 1B6. If you choose to exclude yourself, you will not be eligible for any benefit of a potential judgment on the merits.  

Any member of the Class who does not exclude himself before the expiry of the exclusion period will be bound by any judgment rendered in the class action, including a final judgment on the merits.

This means that if the Representatives ultimately win the case against MIDI, you will be entitled to a refund of the fees you paid to file your CSQ application. In the event of failure of the class action, you will not be able to file or maintain a personal claim against MIDI in relation to the allegations in these proceedings.

All Class Members have the right to request to intervene in the class action. However, a member who is not a Representative or an intervenor may not be required to pay the legal costs of the class action.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS

If you have any questions about the Authorization Order or the process that will follow, please contact the attorneys of the Representatives:

M e  Olga Redko [email protected] IMK LLP 3500 Boul. De Maisonneuve West Suite 1400 Montreal, Quebec H3Z 3C1 T: 514-934-7743 | F: 514-935-2999  

THIS OPINION HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED BY THE HONORABLE PEPITA CAPRIOLO, JCS

OK

Hi seniors,

Today i received the same notice in my Mon Projet Accounts.. I applied for CSQ via Mon Project in August 2016 and still waiting for the personalized checklist, but yesterday received this notice in my account. Can anyone here help me out what is all about? and what should i do as i have received this message? 

I look forward for your help and feedback.

Merci en avance.

• Habitués
13 minutes ago, stens said:

et voilá le mail a l'instant juste:

Nous avons le regret de vous informer que votre demande d'admission au programme de francisation en ligne est refusée. 

Vous résidez à l'extérieur du Canada et ne possédez pas de certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ)

Pour une demande de révision de votre dossier, veuillez transmettre un courriel à [email protected].

Nos sincères salutations, 

Registraire - Francisation en ligne (FEL)
Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion
[email protected]

Dans les règles de francisation en ligne, il est dit que si vous habitez à l'extérieur du Canada, votre CSQ a été émise il y a plus de deux mois pour avoir accès à la francisation.

• Habitués
1 minute ago, Edilia said:

Dans les règles de francisation en ligne, il est dit que si vous habitez à l'extérieur du Canada, votre CSQ a été émise il y a plus de deux mois pour avoir accès à la francisation.

oh lala tu as raison - j'avais oublié le délais de 2 mois.....alors il y a encore de l'espoir :D

5 hours ago, praline2018A said:

Hello friends so for those who received the list that you decided to make concerning this opinion that we received? Are you going to send the letter or not? Because if we do not send it means we are with them! Thank you 

hi praline,

Today i have received a notice in my Mon projet account, i applied for CSQ in August 2016 and still waiting for my personalised checklist.? can you tell me what is this notice all about and what should i have to do?? i will appreciate your reply.thanks.

• Habitués

La question que l'on peut se poser, c'est est ce que le MIDI ne profitera pas de ce communiqué pour traiter en 1er les candidats ayant répondus à ce communiqué ...   

• Habitués
1 minute ago, Quentin95 said:

La question que l'on peut se poser, c'est est ce que le MIDI ne profitera pas de ce communiqué pour traiter en 1er les candidats ayant répondus à ce communiqué ...   

je pense que ceci pourrait etre la "n"-ieme spéculation....

• Habitués
il y a 36 minutes, vickyrocks a dit :

hi praline,

Today i have received a notice in my Mon projet account, i applied for CSQ in August 2016 and still waiting for my personalised checklist.? can you tell me what is this notice all about and what should i have to do?? i will appreciate your reply.thanks.

Hi @vivkyrocks

This notice was sent to inform us that an action has been taken by those who've been affected by the change in the training domain (2013 and march 2017) points system retroactively. They're seeking reimbursment of the application processing fees since they've been affected by the retroactivity and they've received Intention of refusal or rejection of their applications. If you want to remain in this group (if you've been or might be affected in the future by this change in the points system) don't do nothing.

Else, send a courrier to Québec court stating that you don't want to be part of this action against MIDI.

Good luck

Modifié par han86

• Habitués
il y a 27 minutes, Quentin95 a dit :

le midi ( le personne)l est tous autant victime que les candidats tous cela est le résultat d'une succession de mauvaise décision mais les gens qui on prie c'est décision on étais viré. cette affaire est un retour de boomerang.

que vous choisissez de suivre ou pas sa ne changera rien car sa ne peut pas allez plus mal qu'aujourd'hui. 

• Habitués
3 minutes ago, eli1789 said:

le midi ( le personne)l est tous autant victime que les candidats tous cela est le résultat d'une succession de mauvaise décision mais les gens qui on prie c'est décision on étais viré. cette affaire est un retour de boomerang.

que vous choisissez de suivre ou pas sa ne changera rien car sa ne peut pas allez plus mal qu'aujourd'hui. 

Grossomerdo - je suis tout a fait d'accord